THE MOVEMENT FOR NON-MOBILE CHILDREN (WHIZZ-KIDZ)
Thousands of disabled children in the UK are waiting for their childhoods to start, as they struggle to get a wheelchair that meets their needs. We believe that everyone has the right to a fun and active childhood, and the chance to reach their full potential. Whizz-Kidz transforms the lives of disabled children by providing the right wheelchair at the right time, plus support and life skills training to help them develop the independence, confidence and aspiration they need to drive for bright futures.
CRN: 802872London67 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 12065
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: THE MOVEMENT FOR NON-MOBILE CHILDREN (WHIZZ-KIDZ)
8 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- X Men Virtual Run Race Medal£4.00
- Navy Blue Canvas Allstar Hi Converse Toddler Size UK 4 EU 20 IN BOX£20.00
- Zara Girls Floral LS Tshirt And Polka Dot Jeans Size 12-18 Months£10.00
- Startrite Girls Toddler Navy Patent w/ Gold Stud Mary Jane Shoes£15.00
- Rare UK GBP £2 coins - Florence Nightingale 2010£4.25
- Rare £2 GBP coin - London Olympic Centenary£8.95
- Rare Mint ERROR on £2 Collectors coin - 200th Charles Dickens Anniversary 2012£18.50
- Very Rare - Royal Mint ERROR - £2 Collectors Coin - Trinity House 2014(GBP)£18.50