Inherited retinal dystrophies are recognised as the leading cause of certifiable blindness among working age adults in England and Wales, affecting about 25,000 people in the UK. There is currently no available cure or treatment. Retina UK provides information and support for all those affected by an inherited retinal dystrophy. The charity is also one of the leading funders of research into this area in the country, providing funding into the causes and potential treatments.
Charity number: 1153851Buckingham, MK18 1TD70 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 32139PayPal Giving Fund ID: 25725
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Retina UK
9 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- L A Idol Long Denim Shorts Size9 With Crystal Embellishments£0.990 bids
- Battle Of Waterloo 1815-2015 Commeorative Bronze Coin Collection£150.00
- Beautiful crocheted flower - UNIQUE (Retina UK) Ivory, Gift, decoration£3.491 bid
- Plasterboard 8’x4’ X4£2.00
- Love beads Rainbow Hippy Surfie Party Boho Style Necklace unisex New£6.99
- M & S WOMEN SUEDE LEATHER ANKLE COMFY PRETTY BOOTS SIZE UK 6 D EUR 39£43.90
- disposable sick bowls£3.20
- 3x Hair scrunchies Hand Made£3.00
- MARLOW Dockline, 25m x 24mm, Navy VERY HEAVY£50.00