Inherited retinal dystrophies are recognised as the leading cause of certifiable blindness among working age adults in England and Wales, affecting about 25,000 people in the UK. There is currently no available cure or treatment. Retina UK provides information and support for all those affected by an inherited retinal dystrophy. The charity is also one of the leading funders of research into this area in the country, providing funding into the causes and potential treatments.
Charity number: 1153851Buckingham, MK18 1GZ73 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 32139PayPal Giving Fund ID: 25725
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Retina UK
7 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- MG Or Morris Steering Wheel£0.990 bids
- ML1610 Black Ink Toner Cartridge£20.00
- small pet carrier£11.30
- Fate/Zero Saber + Motored Cuirassier 1/8 PVC figure Good Smile Company£195.00
- Fate/Zero Saber MaxFactory Figma 126£100.00
- Fate/Unlimited Codes SP-004 Saber Lily Figma + PS2 Game£120.00
- Love beads Rainbow Hippy Surfie Party Boho Style Necklace unisex New£6.25