Inherited retinal dystrophies are recognised as the leading cause of certifiable blindness among working age adults in England and Wales, affecting about 25,000 people in the UK. There is currently no available cure or treatment. Retina UK provides information and support for all those affected by an inherited retinal dystrophy. The charity is also one of the leading funders of research into this area in the country, providing funding into the causes and potential treatments.
CRN: 1153851Buckingham61 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 25725
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Retina UK
7 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- M & S WOMEN SUEDE LEATHER ANKLE COMFY PRETTY BOOTS SIZE UK 6 D EUR 39£43.90
- MARK & SPENCER WOMEN SUEDE LEATHER ANKLE COMFY PRETTY BOOTS SIZE UK 5 D EUR 38£24.90
- BABY ANNABELL PINK DOLL CLOTHES SLEEPSUIT ROMPER 17" BABY DOLLS CUTE KIDS GIFTS£5.99
- disposable sick bowls£5.00
- 3x Hair scrunchies Hand Made£3.00
- PRETTY 24" MOLLY & FRIENDS TODDLER DOLL+CLOTHES PYJAMAS HAIR BANDS & SHOES£24.90
- MARLOW Dockline, 25m x 24mm, Navy VERY HEAVY£50.00