Four Corners believes in film and photography for all. As a registered charity, our work builds upon almost 50 years of radical, socially-engaged approaches to photography and film. Access to the arts is not equal. We aim to change that. Our training projects enable underrepresented people to gain skills in creative media. We support artists development, work with local communities and engage broad audiences through our cultural programme.
Charity number: 279945London, E2 0QN3 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 163303PayPal Giving Fund ID: 3144370
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Four Corners
13 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Camerawork Magazine, Multiple Editions, 3-32, Politics of Photography Journal£30.00
- Four Corners Exhibition Catalogue Bundle: Photography, Art, History, London, 5£25.00
- Partisan Coffee House Exhibition Catalogue, Art History, New Left, Photography£5.00
- Heartfield: One Man’s War Exhibition Catalogue, Art History, Photomontage Artist£5.00
- Another Eye Exhibition Catalogue, Women Refugee Photographers WW2 Art History£5.00
- Up Close: A Mother’s View by Fiona Yaron- Field, Art Photography Book Disability£5.95
- Archive: Imagining The East End, London Photography Book, Paperback, Art History£16.00
- Radical Visions Exhibition Catalogue, Film Photography London Collective Art£5.00
- Radical Visions Exhibition Poster (A2) Photography Black & White Wall Art Print£3.00
- Southern Crossings|Empty Land In the Australian Image, Exhibit Photography Book£7.50
- Turning The Map: Images from the Americas Camerawork Photography Exhibition Book£7.50
- Homes and Gardens by Melanie Friend, Camerawork Exhibition Art Photography Book£25.00
- East End Suffragettes: The Photographs of Norah Smyth, Art History, Exhibition£10.00