We are a support group and charity concerned with the rare genetic condition aniridia which causes a lack of irises, the coloured ring in the eyes, and poor vision from birth. Since 2000 Aniridia Network has been helping people with aniridia as well as their families, doctors and teachers to be hopeful, confident, supported and well informed about aniridia and related issues.
CRN: 1176792Sheffield6 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 154252
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Aniridia Network
13 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- D-Link DSL-21MF Inline ADSL Micro Filter£0.990 bids
- SanDisk ImageMate 2.01 software CD-ROM/manual£0.990 bids
- 6x top fix blind clips for 28mm / 30mm slim head rail track£2.45
- 2x Energizer A23 battery alkaline 12V£2.05
- Honeywell Evohome HR92 Danfoss RA Series Adaptor£2.99
- Honeywell HR92 display support£2.99
- 7x London spindles 840mm, 35x35mm£8.00
- Seidio belt holster Samsung S5£2.16
- 5 transparencies for inkjets£0.99
- Police Rescue - Season 4 Part 1 (3-DISC COLLECTOR'S SET) - All Regions£17.00
- Police Rescue - Season 1 (4-DISC COLLECTOR'S SET) - All Regions£17.00
- ProWarm Ultra Prime 0.5ltr£3.99
- Premdor Internal White Primed VERTICAL 5 PANEL Moulded Textured Fire Door FD30£60.00