Alzheimers Dementia Support 'ADS'
'ADS' Charity has been formed to support People with Dementia, their Carers & Families in Windsor, Ascot, Maidenhead, Slough & Langley. We provide a wide range of services & critical support including socialising,singing, lunches, days out,dancing,advocacy. AlzheimersDementiaSupport.co.uk Thank you for your gift.
CRN: 1143867Maidenhead, Berkshire220 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 150391
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Alzheimers Dementia Support 'ADS'
269 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Old One Penny Piece. Issued 1966£0.800 bids
- Old One Penny Piece. Issued 1967£0.800 bids
- Old One Penny Piece. Issued 1927£0.800 bids
- Large Old 50 New Pence Coin. Issued 1979.£1.500 bids
- 3 x ONE SHILLING PIECE COINS.1948/1953/1963£0.800 bids
- 2010 Gibraltar Discovery of Neanderthal Skull £1 old round one pound coin£1.990 bids
- United States Silver Half Dollar Coin. Issued 1964.£7.000 bids
- Fifty pence coin. SCOUT MOVEMENT - BE PREPARED . Issued 2007£0.800 bids
- Fifty Pence Coin .1918 Representation of the PEOPLE ACT. Issued 2018.£0.900 bids
- Fifty Pence Coin. Sir Roger Bannister. 4 minute mile. Issued 2004 - Circulated£0.750 bids
- Fifty pence coin. Battle Of Hastings. Issued 2016 - Circulated£0.800 bids
- £2.00 COIN . Celebrating the 1999 Rugby World Cup. Issued 1999 - Circulated£2.800 bids
- One pound coin .Thistle. Issued 1984 . old round UK£1.200 bids
- Fifty Pence Coin. Christopher Ironside. Issued 2013 *£0.800 bids
- £2.00 Coin.200th year of the First Steam Locomotive by R.Trevithick.Issued 2004£2.900 bids
- Fifty pence coin.Commonwealth Games - Glasgow. Issued 2014.£0.800 bids