Alzheimers Dementia Support 'ADS'
'ADS' Charity has been formed to support People with Dementia, their Carers & Families in Windsor, Ascot, Maidenhead, Slough & Langley. We provide a wide range of services & critical support including socialising,singing, lunches, days out,dancing,advocacy. AlzheimersDementiaSupport.co.uk Thank you for your gift.
CRN: 1143867Maidenhead, Berkshire156 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 150391
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Alzheimers Dementia Support 'ADS'
85 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Two Pound Coin. Charles Dickens . Issued 2012£2.800 bids
- £2 Pound Coin. William Shakespeare- The Hollow Crown. Issued 2016£2.800 bids
- Two Pound Coin. Trinity House - Serving the Mariner. Issued 2014. circulated.£2.800 bids
- £2.00 COIN . Celebrating the 1999 Rugby World Cup. Issued 1999 - Circulated£2.800 bids
- £2.00 COIN . AM I NOT A MAN AND BROTHER.Issued 2007 - Circulated£2.800 bids
- Two Pound Coin. Paddington Station (Issued 2006)£2.800 bids
- £2.00 COIN . GUNPOWDER PLOT COMMEMORATIVE. Issued 2005 - Circulated£2.800 bids
- Two Pound Coin. St.Paul's Cathedral. Issued 2005£2.800 bids
- Two Pound Coin. Act of Union. Issued 2007. circulated.£2.800 bids
- RUBY WEDDING INVITATION. 20 SHEETS with ENVELOPES. NEW£0.500 bids
- Specialized Hot Rock mountain bike 20" wheels. Good condition and fully serviced£74.99
- ONE PAIR of CERAMIC CANDLE HOLDERS by HEREND. 4.75CMS HIGH.£11.000 bids
- The Beano.Number 2651. May 8th 1993 Vintage UK Comic.£2.000 bids
- THE DANDY. Number 2695. July 17th 1993 Vintage UK Comic.£2.000 bids
- Marks & Spencer [autograph].Black Evening Dress.Shoestring Staps.Size 10£7.000 bids
- PAIR OF PURPLE GLITTERY SHOES by BARRATTS. SIZE 7.worn once£4.500 bids